Tuesday, March 19, 2013

Miniatures for Oriental Adventuring 5

Essex Miniatures - a little long in the tooth, the dumpy 25mm may lead to them looking unintentionally comical. Perhaps they could be a secretive halfling ninja clan?



Foundry have re-released some real classics by Aly Morrison, which some of you may recognise from back in the day.



Privateer Press have the Skorne who could perhaps be some form of oni or bakemono.





As an aside, this should probably be No. 4 in the series of OA mini posts. I seem to have mislaid No. 2...


1 comment:

  1. Hey, you're posting again!

    I picked up some packs of samurai/ninja minis with dice about 10 years ago, when I was into 3E OA. I think they were Essex. They're not quite as well sculpted as Reaper, for example, but they're better than that chunky-headed ninja above.

    I've found that true 25mm war-gaming historical samurai figures work great for Korobokuru/Halfling/Dwarf OA minis.

    ReplyDelete